Everyone has this recipe and it rarely varies. So I’m revisiting it because it is delicious and every now and then the craving out weighs the calories. (If you’re going to make it, just commit and don’t even ask.)
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Butter (unsalted)
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1 1/3 cups Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 dish. In order, layer the rest of the ingredients and press down with a fork. Bake for 20-25 minutes.